Saturday, June 19, 2004

 

It's been raining since the past few days, but it's today that it's really hit me. Probably because I haven't got much to do, other than some routine work in the lab, you know like preparing titanium dioxide coated glass slides, loading them with dioxin, one of the most carcinogenic chemical known to man, and then blowing the shit out of it with UV radiation :-)

Yes, it's hit me today. I've been in this weird mood since morning. I dont know where my mind drifts off to.

It's really beautiful. The campus with the lush greenery, all the more beautiful with the drops of rain making every tree look greener. The soft sound of rain drops hitting every surface - music to my ears.

God - it's so romantic. Now, if only I had someone...

Comments:
Same goes for KGP guys... As far as I wish.. I have been wishing for the past 21 years... but...
 
Nanda maybe u should have posted as...

" God - it's so romantic. Now, if only I had her, here in Korea"
;-)

-Mahesh
Celebrating Life...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?