Wednesday, June 02, 2004

 

More pics coming your way!



Awright! Got two more reels developed, courtesy the FDI (Fuji Digital Imaging) Lab on campus. One was shot with the Olympus point-and-shoot cam and the other was my first role with the manual mode of my Canon T70.

These ones are with the Olympus, shot on the Bukbu Beach. Read Nanda's Day Out for a complete account.


That' me posing on the rip-raps like some hot model :-)



Dhamija and me getting romantic. How sweet!



Me on the water scooter. No - I did not drive it! That man did. And was he good at it?!



That's me on that darned banana. That was the ride of my life!



Joshi and myself. Drenched and doing a Full Monty!



This was a rather amusing video game that I noticed in one of the many arcades downtown. The controls are basically 5 squares on the board and the screen quickly flases a sequence of these squares, and you have to stomp in exactly the same sequence. And to add to the thumping and stomping there were huge speakers... the harder you stop the louder the music!!



And folks.... the photo you've been waiting for! Yo! Baby! Yo! Baby! YO! ;-)



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?